Hello! I’ve been away for too long, I know. The last semester of my studies required a lot of work and I needed to prioritize that. Glad I did, because I learned so much and I got good results too! Been yearning for more creativity in my life and I believe now is the time for it.
So, what’s up?
- Finished my studies in December, feel vey humble and proud at the same time. Blood, sweat and tears for 6 years = Cand.psychol.
- I’ve started sewing again. Got so many meters of fabric just waiting to be turned into viking creations. Started with this apron dress, that is based on the Oseberg find.
- On New Years Eve I started planning upping my game here. (FINALLY, I know. Believe me it’s been in my mind a lot). Since then I’ve been photographing content that I will share on here.
- This monday I will reveal something here on my website that I have been aching to tell you about! It’s related to music, I can tell you that much;)
- Got a few collaborations coming up that I am very excited to reveal as well.
- Other than that, I’ve spent much needed time with family and kept myself busy working out and preparing for the future. Everyday life happens.
Dear readers: Hope everything is going great for you.
Thanks for sticking around, it truly means a lot!
Please tag along, I will make it worthwhile.